School Based Social Work
Social Work Services are available to all students in District 28. The following list provides some of the available supports in the school setting. Please contact your building social worker to discuss any other needs or questions you may have.
- Classroom Based Services
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual Counseling
- Referrals to outside support services
- Friendship/Social Problem Solving
- Social Skills
- Anxiety/Stress Management
- Transition to High School
- Students new to District 28
*Support groups are run throughout the school year based on student need*
Community Resource List
Download a list of community services and resources.